Spring is only 27 days away and I can not wait! I love the transition from one season to the next, it is such an exciting feeling and time. Spring itself brings that fresh, new beginning kind of feeling and I am all for it. Along with this fresh and new feeling comes the ever so popular, and dreaded, Spring cleaning! Yay! No, I dread the whole spring cleaning ordeal but I must admit that it is refreshing and so helpful, especially when it come to making room for new clothes. These are some of the items I am obsessed with and have made it to my wish list:
- I am all for booties but there are stars involved, hook line and sinker.
- Colored sunglasses are so much fun and these yellow Ray-Bans scream spring!
- I am convinced I should have been born in the 70s, flared jeans are my everything.
- A nice white graphic tee to dress up or down is always a must. I love the graphics on this particular one.
- I’m really digging this whole straw trend and this round straw cross body is amazing.
- I am all for this belt bag and any belt bag for that matter. Long live the fanny pack!
- “You’ll know me by my polka dots.” The movie Because I Said So, is the reason behind my strange respect and love for polka dots.
- Again the straw trend, this hat is simply perfect in every way.
- Safety pin earrings, so badass and so necessary.
- Tassel earrings are the best because there is no wrong or right way to wear them.
- Overall dress, always comfy.
- Steve Madden’s Carrson heel is my favorite shoe ever and in this hot pink color you just can’t go wrong!
- Love the color on these sunglasses and well, pink is my favorite color.
I must say I am super excited to get more of straw accessories in my life, they may just turn into my new wardrobe staple. Hope you all enjoyed getting a glimpse at my spring wish list! Let me know what spring trends you’re excited for.